Monday, September 5, 2016

Who am I?

Hello and welcome to my ramblings! Since I have no idea how exactly I want to start this intro (I've started, erased, and started again more than a few times) I've Googled a few blog intro questions. I'm not going to answer all of them - just the best!

Here we go:

Describe yourself in seven words.
Perpetually tired (two but whatever)
Semi-Mom (more on this later)
Wife
Writer...sometimes
Serious (husband's description)
Spiritual
Inquisitive

What keeps you up at night?
My dogs. My cats. My husband's snoring. No, but seriously. Most nights I'm late to bed, early to rise. Usually I'm thinking about something I forgot to do or the dishes that I know my husband is ignoring. Occasionally the book I'm reading (Witches of East End).

Who would you like to be?
I feel like this is a loaded question. Realistically, I want to be an educator that makes her students question the world around them and draw conclusions based on those questions. I want to be the teacher that inspires my students. Unrealistically, I want to be the wife that gets more sleep and invents an eighth day in the week that we can get everything in the week done that we were ignoring. You know what I mean, don't act like you don't.

What are you wearing right now?
Teal PJ pants that are too big with pigs all over them, my husband's old band tee, and my hair wrapped in a towel. Typical PJs and not-in-school clothes.

What scares you?
Losing. Not in the Monopoly game sense - I kill at Monopoly - but losing in life. Falling behind in bills or in my child's education. I try to stay one step ahead of what could go wrong, but who is really prepared for that? If you talk to me in person there's usually a list running through my head of things that could go wrong as soon as our conversation ends. Did I mail the mortgage? Did I fill the dog bowl? Did I remember to plan something for dinner? It's not that I find your conversation boring, it's that I'm a worrier. And that I lose things. :)

What was the last website you visited?
Aside from Blogger to post this, my school website. I looked at the guidelines for this blog intro!

What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
The fact that I lose things. I would say 90% of my worry is spent over losing something or forgetting something. Since this is my Senior year of college, my worry has increased. I'm worried about finishing everything for graduation and I worry I will forget something.

That's it for these questions! I know there's more to be said, but I'm hopeful that most things will be covered in the blog posts.

Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. So I'm going to follow the same pattern you have here since it seems like fun...
    1) Honest, funny, sweet, serious, sister, daughter, friend
    2) Homework
    3) An educator that positively influences and impacts
    4) Heights (by the way I kill at Monopoly too)
    5) Your blog
    6) I wish I like to study

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Good friend, funny, outgoing, son, runner, passionate, honest
    2. School, life
    3. A teacher who is a role model
    4. Losing whats close to me
    5. YouTube
    6. I wish took better notes

    By the way this was an awesome intro post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Good friend, funny, outgoing, son, runner, passionate, honest
    2. School, life
    3. A teacher who is a role model
    4. Losing whats close to me
    5. YouTube
    6. I wish took better notes

    By the way this was an awesome intro post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the writing your post generated! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete